Winnehild will begin battle with 5 shields, but will increase them to 8, then 12 after recovering from a break.
At 50% health, Winnehild will increase her actions per turn to 3 and will begin using more attacks. When she emotes Winnehild obtains all weapons, she will gain an aura which increases her actions per turn to 6. The effect is removed on a break.
Upon emoting Behold The Ultimate Warrior!, Winnehild will change her weaknesses to the second set shown to the right.
All of Winnehild’s attacks are physical, so a reliable strategy is to first defeat Balogar and give the Runelord job to Tressa. Transfer Rune and Sidestep will result in Winnehild being unable to damage the party.
- Counter Position: Grants Winnehild the ability to counter physical damage one time. Removed on a break.
- Counter Strike: Strikes a single target with extreme physical damage in response to being attacked with a physical attack while Counter Position is active.
- Yatagarasu: Represents the dagger. Physical attack, strikes a single target twice. Chance of inflicting poison.
- Phoenix Storm: Represents the bow. Physical attack, strikes random allies up to 6 times.
- Tiger Rage: Represents the axe. Physical attack, single target.
- Guardian Liondog: Represents the sword. Physical attack, targets entire party.
- Qilin’s Horn: Represents the lance. Physical attack, targets entire party. Physical def. and elemental def. down for party.
- Fox Spirit: Represents the staff. Physical attack, single target. Chance to inflict unconsciousness.
- Behold The Ultimate Warrior!: Emotes at 25% health. Changes Winnehild's weaknesses to the second set. Uses War Cry the next action if not broken.
- War Cry: Attacks entire party with 6 consecutive physical attacks.
- "Thou wouldst learn the lost secrets I hold...? Then first, thou must prove thy worth!" —Before battle
- "Behold the ultimate warrior!" —Before using War Cry