After obtaining Baltazar’s map for Leon Bastralle’s sake, Tressa decides to follow it. It brings her to the Forgotten Grotto, where Baltazar has stowed away the legendary gemstone, the Eldrite. However, the cave is guarded by the Venomtooth Tiger, who attacks Tressa. Tressa returns to Victors Hollow with the Eldrite and a letter to Leon upon defeating it.
The Venomtooth Tiger will begin battle with 6 shields, but will increase them by 2 after recovering from a break, for a total of 10 shields.
At the start of battle, it will activate an ability that allows its attacks to inflict poison. It will also increase its actions per turn to 2.
- Sweep: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- Tail Sweep: Physical attack, targets entire party. Strikes twice.
- Venom Fang: Physical attack. Heavy damage to a single target.
- Peerless Poison: Used at 50% health. Activates an aura that causes poison to drain SP and BP as well as HP.
- The Venomtooth Tiger is the only boss in Tressa's story to be killed.