Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Vanessa Hysel: After completing Alfyn's story, Vanessa can be found at the deepest part of Undertow Cove. Failing rogue Path Actions on her will not deduct from the player's reputation.
- Professor Paul: After starting the sidequest Princess Mary, Redux this NPC can be found within the Cove. The player must use the Guide or Allure Path Actions to bring him back to Princess Mary.
|Name||HP||Weak||Item (Droprate %)|
|Wind Elemental||2,742||4||Wind Soulstone (L) (4%)|
|Buccaneer Bones||4,609||1||Hairbrush (4%)|
|Davy Bones||4,008||3||Copper Lantern (4%)|
|Black Scissors||5,565||2||Curious Bloom (35%)|
|Reaper Crab||5,574||5||Sleepweed (40%)|
|Cetus Maximus||8,457||6||Addlewort (40%)|
|22%||1 x Wind Elemental
2 x Buccaneer Bones
|17%||1 x Wind Elemental
2 x Davy Bones
|11%||5 x Black Scissors||3,600||810||240|
|20%||3 x Black Scissors
1 x Reaper Crab
|15%||3 x Black Scissors
1 x Cetus Maximus
|10%||2 x Reaper Crab
1 x Cetus Maximus
|5%||2 x Cetus Maximus||3,300||426||132|
- Inspiriting Plum (M) Greatly restores SP to a single ally
- Healing Grape Bunch Restores HP to all allies
- Justice Breaker Phys. Atk +166
- Refreshing Jam Restores HP and SP to a single ally
- Olive of Life (M) Revives and greatly restores HP to a single fallen ally
- Inspiriting Plum Basket Restores SP to all allies
Alfyn Chapter 4 complete
- Undertow Cove is a rare dungeon in that its entrance is located on the north side of the feature containing it; this may cause players to not notice it when casually travelling around North Rippletide Coast.
- The entrance is in north-east corner of North Rippletide Coast. There is a chest in front of a small hill (or we call it a big stone pillar). The entrance is behind the small hill which is invisible.