Attack with a flurry of spear thrusts. Each hit targets a random enemy. The attacks ignore accuracy and evasion and instead roll a random number of attacks with a random number of guaranteed hits, minimum 3.
Note that the base damage is extremely low and enemy defense is treated as 25% higher than for most skills; in the early game when you have low P.Atk it deals almost 0 damage. This skill is best used to rapidly strip shield stacks off of a single target while all other enemies are dead.
Makes [5..10] attacks (N total, rolled randomly) [3..N] are guaranteed hits and remainder automatically miss.
Dmg/Hit = 0.64 x [Attacker P.Atk - (Target P.Def x 0.625)]
Boost: Increase damage dealt per hit by +37.5% per boost.
- All damage scales with the level of the attacker (see Level Multiplier)
- All damage has a random multiplier (from x0.98 to x1.02) applied to it for each hit
- Critical hits deal x1.25 damage.
- Hitting an enemy with a weakness to Polearms deals x1.3 damage (or x1.5 with Stronger Strikes); hitting a Broken enemy instead deals x2.0 damage
- The Increased Physical Attack buff on the attacker or the Decreased Physical Defense on the target increases damage by x1.5; with both, the total multiplier is x2.25
For more details see Damage Formula.
- Aelfric's Auspices applies the Aelfric's Auspices buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to trigger twice for no additional cost, dealing double the damage and/or removing more shield points off of enemies that are weak to Polearms
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Sealticge's Seduction will cause this skill to multi-attack all foes simultaneously, instead of multi-attacking random foes
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- Divination applies the Divination buff, causing this skill to critically hit for ×1.25 damage
- Fire Rune and other Runelord runes will activate a follow-up hit
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely