The maximum damage per hit that the equipping character can deal increases to 99,999. This maximum applies to each hit of an attack; multi-hit attacks can do up to 99,999 damage per hit.
Without this skill, a character cannot deal more than 9,999 damage in a single hit; if the amount they would deal is above 9,999, it is reduced to exactly 9,999.
- Alephan's Enlightenment will cause Elemental Attack Skills that target all foes to hit a single target for double (×2) damage
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Peacock Strut applies the Increased Elemental Attack buff
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- Divination will cause Standard Attacks and Physical Attack Skills to critically hit, dealing ×1.25 damage
- Elemental Break attacks one foe with a Staff and applies the Decreased Elemental Defense debuff to them
- Dreisang's Spell will cause Elemental Attack Skills to critically hit, dealing ×1.25 damage
- Fire Rune and other Runelord runes can inflict massive damage if the user and their current weapon have enough Elem. Atk.
- Elemental Augmentation increases the Elem. Atk. stat by +50
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Elemental Aid multiplies the damage of elemental skills by ×1.5 while multiplying their SP cost by ×2
- Augmented Elements multiplies the damage of elemental skills by ×1.2
- Elemental Edge applies the Increased Elemental Attack and Increased Elemental Defense buffs indefinitely
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely