Steorra begins the battle with 2 actions per turn. She will change weaknesses after each break. Each set of weaknesses has a corresponding number of shields (see infobox).
- Steorra stands imposingly before you...: Used whenever Steorra recovers from a break. Steorra changes weaknesses and shields to a different set. Always followed by Shooting Star.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Wandering Star: Elemental damage, . Single target. Chance to inflict Confusion for 2-5 turns.
- Baleful Star: Heavy elemental damage, . Single target.
- Shooting Star: Elemental damage, , , . Targets entire party. Hits three times, once per element.
- Restore Balance: Debuff. The following actions occur:
- Song of the Starseer: Buff. Steorra gains the following effects for 4 turns:
- Physical Reflection: Steorra gains 3 charges of Counterattack, allowing her to counter physical damage with Reflect. Removed on break.
- Reflect: Physical attack. Targets the ally who targeted Steorra with a physical attack. Critical damage.
Expends a charge of Physical Reflection.
- Steorra's body grows as light as the air: Used once Steorra reaches 50% of her maximum HP. Steorra increases her actions per turn to three. Unlocks the following abilities:
- Lost Star: Elemental damage, . Targets random allies. Hits 4-6 times. Chance to inflict Confusion for 2-5 turns.
- Supernova: Elemental damage, . Targets entire party. Removes one BP.
- Heavenly Protection // Grants a chance of having all damage nullified: Buff. Grants a chance of having all damage nullified for the remainder of the battle, analogous to the Starseer support skill: Divine Aura.
- Ethereal Healing: Recovery. Used only once. The following effects occur:
- Immediately heals Steorra 17806 HP, 10% of her maximum HP.
- Applies a permanent Regen HP buff for the rest of the battle, regenerating 3562 HP, 2% of Steorra's maximum HP, after Steorra's third action per turn.
- Steorra's globe surges with the power of the stars: Steorra enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Omniscience if not broken before Steorra's next action.
- Omniscience: Heavy elemental damage. Targets entire party.
Like Dreisang, Steorra’s attacks primarily inflict elemental damage. Having a Dancer cast Sealticge's Seduction on a Cleric and then using Reflective Veil will shield the party from her attacks. However, Restore Balance may interrupt this strategy, especially if Steorra casts it on the Cleric. The alternative is to have all characters with the support skill Saving Grace equipped and have Alfyn Concoct Grapewood Panacea (Purifying Dust + Essence of Grape) to keep the team's HP up due to her Shooting Star inflicting 3 hits on the whole party as well as using Sidestep to eat up the counterattacks of Physical Reflection so her weapon weaknesses can be hit in addition to using Leghold Trap to reduce her turn priority, if she uses Song of the Starseer reapplying Leghold Trap will return her priority to being last to act . Any other support skills or gear that boosts elemental damage helps too.
- "Thou wouldst learn the lost secrets I hold...? Then first, thou must prove thy worth!" —Before battle
In Old English, steorra is the word for star.