A single attack that hits twice and steals 5% of the total damage dealt as SP for the attacker. The maximum SP that can be stolen is based on the enemies remaining HP before you attack, not the damage displayed; if an enemy is killed by the attack, you will heal 5% of the HP they had before you attacked as SP.
At even low levels, this skill is extremely SP cost effective, giving the Thief a two-hit, high damage dagger attack that usually refunds more SP than it costs - just avoid using it against low health enemies.
Dmg = 2 hits x 1.1 x [Attacker P.Atk - (Target P.Def x 0.4625)]
Boost: Increase damage dealt by +80% per boost.
- All damage scales with the level of the attacker (see Level Multiplier)
- All damage has a random multiplier (from x0.98 to x1.02) applied to it for each hit
- Critical hits deal x1.25 damage.
- Hitting an enemy with a weakness to Daggers deals x1.3 damage (or x1.5 with Stronger Strikes); hitting a Broken enemy instead deals x2.0 damage
- The Increased Physical Attack buff on the attacker or the Decreased Physical Defense on the target increases damage by x1.5; with both, the total multiplier is x2.25
For more details see Damage Formula.
- Aelfric's Auspices applies the Aelfric's Auspices buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to trigger twice for no additional cost, dealing double the damage and stealing twice as much SP
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Sealticge's Seduction applies the Sealticge's Seduction buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to apply to all applicable targets, instead of one (all foes), stealing SP from each
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Share SP is a fellow Thief skill; combined, the two skills allow a Thief to take SP from enemies and then provide that SP to other allies. Normally, this synergy only works without any Boosts on Share SP, but when combined with the Dancer support skill Second Wind it becomes a sustainable SP-restoring/providing engine.
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- Divination applies the Divination buff, causing this skill to critically hit for ×1.25 damage
- Fire Rune and other Runelord runes will activate a follow-up hit
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Surpassing Power increases the damage cap of this skill to 99,999
- Second Wind applies the Regen SP buff indefinitely, allowing sustainable usage of this skill. Combine with Share SP for an sustainable SP-restoring/providing engine.
- Heightened Healing on the equipping character multiplies the HP/SP restored by ×1.3
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely
- Steal SP is the counterpart to HP Thief.