Orlick is an overweight man with a thin beard. He wears fine clothes-- a hat with a feather, a long green coat with ornate designs, a purple shirt, and leather trousers.
Orlick is a scholar and former research partner to Barham. Thinking of each other like brothers, the two knew each other since studying at the academy and acquired the manor to continue researching together. However, upon getting his hands on the ruby dragonstone, Orlick became consumed with studying it and began isolating himself to everyone, including Barham. Barham decided to part ways with Orlick shortly after.
Some time later, he headed to his laboratory with his bodyguards to research the stone further when he discovered that Therion and his companions had broken into the lab about to take the dragonstone. Furious at the intrusion, he engaged them in battle, only to be defeated and knocked out.
Upon the completion of Therion's story, Orlick can be found in Barham's home, working alongside him once again. The two are a part of the sidequest Mikk and Makk Make Good, which is unlocked upon the completion of both Therion and Tressa's stories.
Orlick will begin battle with 2 Orlick's Bodyguards at his side. His weaknesses will be locked, and will be unlocked when both bodyguards are defeated.
At 50% health he will use Activate Construct to summon an Orlick's Golem.
Augmentation: Physical atk. and elemental atk. up to all enemies for 3 turns.
Magic Missile: Elemental attack, single target.
Rage: Physical attack, targets entire party.
Magic Grenade: Charges for 1 turn. Elemental damage to entire party.
7,966 HP. Shield 4
Slash: Physical attack, single target.
Hack: Physical attack, strikes a single target 3 times.
12,746 HP. Shield 8
Double Strike: Physical attack, strikes a single target 2 times.
Lightning Bolt: Lightning elemental damage to entire party.
Overhead Bash: Physical attack, single target.
- "I suppose it's time I delve back into my work. You're curious about my studies? I'm afraid they're not for the likes of you..." —Speaking to Orlick
- "I have no interest in religion. Are you truly in such need of my help?" —Guide
- "Hmm... Not bad... Not bad at all, if I do say so myself..." —Allure
- "It is high time I returned to my research." —Part Ways
- After completing Therion's second chapter, Orlick can be found with Barham in the latter's home.
- Magic Missile may be a reference to the spell in Dungeons and Dragons of the same name.