Mánagarmr will begin the battle with 6 shields, but will increase them by 3 each time it is broken, for a total of 12 shields.
Mánagarmr will summon up to 3 Direwolves, during which some of its weaknesses will be locked. When 3 Direwolves are present, all of the Mánagarmr’s weaknesses will be locked.
After the round of 3 Direwolves is defeated, no more will be summoned. However, at 25% health, Mánagarmr will increase its actions per turn to 3.
- The great direwolf sets upon you with a howl!:Used at the very beginning of the battle. Mánagarmr increases its actions per turn to 2.
- Mánagarmr let out a howl! // A direwolf appeared!: Used as Mánagarmr's last action of its first turn. Summons a direwolf to the battlefield.
- Mánagarmr let out a mighty howl! // A direwolf appeared!: Used when Mánagarmr's recovers from its second break. Summons two direwolves to the battlefield.
- Mánagarmr let out a ground-shaking howl! // A direwolf appeared!: Used after Mánagarmr's recovers from its third break. Summons three direwolves to the battlefield.
- The direwolf is protected by three wolves from its pack...: Follows Mánagarmr let out a ground-shaking howl! Locks all of Mánagarmr's weaknesses.
- The direwolf is defenseless!: Used whenever all summoned Direwolves have been defeated. All sealed weaknesses become unlocked.
- Mánagarmr let out one last howl! // It echoes solemnly in the air...: Used as the last action of the turn following the defeat of all direwolves. No effect. Mánagarmr no longer summons any more direwolves.
- The direwolf eyes you warily...: Used when Mánagarmr recovers from its first two breaks.
- First recovery increases shields to 9. Followed by Savage Claw.
- Second recovery increases shields to maximum of 12. Followed by Mánagarmr let out a mighty howl!
- Mánagarmr storms about in a rage!: Used once Mánagarmr reaches 25% of its maximum health. Mánagarmr increases its actions per turn to three.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Savage Fang: Physical attack, single target. Chance of inflicting Terror for X turns.
- Savage Claw: Physical attack, targets entire party. Chance of inflicting Decreased Physical Attack for X turns.
- Bestial Growl: Buff. Increased Physical Attack for all foes for X turns.
- Lunar Howl // All of your party's status enhancements have been nullified!: Physical attack. Targets entire party. Removes all status enhancements and buffs.
- Rend -
- Bite -
- Triple Slash -
- Mánagarmr uses a similar sprite to Hróðvitnir, but with larger fangs, a smaller tail, distinct fur and red eyes.