|(I don't think this is where I should be going at the moment...)|
The following section contains potential story spoilers!
The Lizardmen are highly territorial creatures who threaten the desert city of Wellspring. Captain Bale of the city guard once received the aid of Erhardt, who had been wandering, in protecting a caravan from Lizardmen. He offered Erhardt a place in protecting the city, and Erhardt had been regarded as a local hero since then.
In Chapter 3 of Olberic's story, Erhardt battles the Lizardmen to their lair, and is close to being overwhelmed before Olberic appears. The two knights slay the leaders of the horde, dispelling the threat of the nest.
The Lizardman Chief will start the battle with 7 shields and one action per turn. It will not increase these during battle.
At the start of battle, it will summon 2 Lizardman Kings. It may summon them again at 25% health, but they will appear with 50% health and 2 shields.
- Summon Comrade // A lizardman joins the fray!: Summons 2 Sand Lizardkings. First use will summon 2 Sand Lizardkings at full health with 3 shields. Subsequent summons will call 2 Sand Lizardkings with 50% health and 2 shields each. While more than one Sand Lizardking stands, Lizardman Chief's weaknesses to , , and will be locked.
- The lizardman chief appears flustered...: Used once both Sand Lizardkings have been defeated. All sealed weaknesses become unlocked. Enables the use of the ability Rampage.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Armor Crush: Physical attack, single target. Inflicts Decreased Physical Defense for 2 turns.
- Wallop: Physical attack, single target. Chance to inflict Unconsciousness for 3 turns.
- The lizardman chief is breathing deeply...: Used only if protected by Sand Lizardkings. Lizardman Chief enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Bestial Roar if not broken before Lizardman Chief's next turn.
- Rampage: Usable after The lizardman chief appears flustered.... Physical attack. Strikes random allies 4-5 times.