Applies the Increased Physical Attack on a single ally for 2 turns.
For the duration of the effect, standard attacks and Physical Attack Skills used by this character will inflict +50% (x1.5) damage. Additional applications of the same buff on the same target additively stack the remaining duration, up to a maximum of 9 turns.
Boost: Adds +2 turns to the duration per level of boost (max. 9).
- Aelfric's Auspices applies the Aelfric's Auspices buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to trigger twice for no additional cost, doubling the duration (max. 9)
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user, increasing the duration (max. 9)
- Sealticge's Seduction applies the Sealticge's Seduction buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to apply to all applicable targets, instead of one (all allies)
- HP Thief/Steal SP will inflict more damage and correspondingly restore more HP/SP
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- Divination will cause Standard Attacks and Physical Attack Skills to critically hit, dealing ×1.25 damage
- Celestial Intervention removes all debuffs from an ally and applies the Celestial Intervention (Ally) buff to them, or removes all buffs from a foe and applies the Celestial Intervention (Enemy) debuff to them
- Persistence on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they receive by +1 turn (max. 9)
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Surpassing Power increases the damage cap of attacks to 99,999
- The Show Goes On on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they apply by +1 turn (max. 9)
- Inspiration will cause Standard Attacks to restore SP equal to 1% of the damage inflicted (rounded up)
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- Second Serving applies a 50% chance to attack a second time after a Standard Attack
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Lions Dance is a default Dancer skill and does not require JP to learn.