GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Leviathan battle can only be activated during the Scourge of the Seas side story.
- The sea beast bellows mightily and attacks!: Used at the very beginning of the battle. Leviathan increases its actions per turn to 3.
- The leviathan assumes a different posture...: Used when Leviathan recovers from the first two breaks.
- First break: Leviathan increases its shields by 2, up to a total of 6. Followed by Sweep and then Constrictor.
- Second break: Leviathan increases its shields by 2, up to a maximum of 8. Followed by Tentacle Bash and then a normal Attack.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Constrictor: Physical attack, single target. Chance to afflict Unconsciousness for 2-3 turns.
- Sweep: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- Tentacle Bash: Physical attack, target random allies. Hits 3-5 times.
- Dissolving Mist: Physical attack, targets entire party. Applies Decreased Physical Defense for 4 turns.
- The leviathan called out for its companions!: Used as Leviathan's first action, and throughout the battle. Summons a Sea Urchin and Crimson Urchin. Subsequent uses summon a Sea Urchin and Crimson Urchin with 50% and half shields, rounded down.
- The leviathan is protected by its fellow beasts...: Used immediately The leviathan called out for its companions. Sets Leviathan's weaknesses to the following:
- The leviathan consumed a sea urchin.: Effect. Usable if a Sea Urchin is present. Destroys the Sea Urchin, and restores 5000 HP to Leviathan.
- The leviathan consumed a crimson urchin.: Effect. Usable if a Crimson Urchin is present. Destroys the Crimson Urchin, and applies the following effects to Leviathan for 4 turns:
- The beast's tentacles writhe ominously...: Leviathan enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Rampage if not broken before Leviathan's next action.
- Rampage: Heavy physical attack, targets entire party. Chance to afflict Unconsciousness for 2-3 turns.
Leviathan is named after the creature of the same name from Abrahamic folklore.