While searching for Derryl’s late mother’s brooch, Emil runs into The Murkwood in pursuit of a dog. Fearing for his safety, Ophilia and Derryl go after him and arrive in time to save him from Hróðvitnir.
Hróðvitnir will begin the battle by increasing its actions per turn to 2. At 50% health, it will increase them to 3.
Hróðvitnir starts with 5 shields and will increase them by 2 after recovering from a break, up to a maximum of 11 shields.
- Hróðvitnir's fur stands on end...: Used at the start of the battle. Hróðvitnir increases its actions per turn to two.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Bestial Claw: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- Bestial Fang: Physical attack, single target. Inflicts Decreased Physical Attack for 3 turns.
- Sharpen Claws: Hróðvitnir‘s gains Increased Physical Attack for 4 turns.
- Night Howl: Debuff. Decreased Physical Defense for entire party for 3 turns. Chance of inflicting Terror.
- The direwolf eyes you warily...: Used when Hróðvitnir recovers from a break. Hróðvitnir gains 2 additional shields, up to a maximum of 11.
- Hróðvitnir howls with rage!: Used once Hróðvitnir reaches 50% of its maximum HP. Hróðvitnir increases its actions per turn to three.
- Hróðvitnir is the Old Norse name for Fenrir.