Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Giant Python and Snake Charmer are the final bosses of the side story Shadow over the Sands.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Soporific Fang: Physical attack, single target. Chance to inflict Sleep for 3-5 turns.
- Soporific Breath: Elemental damage, targets entire party. Chance to inflict Sleep for 3-5 turns.
- Sweep: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- The beast assumes an attacking posture...: Used immediately when Snake Charmer is defeated and while weaknesses are locked by Keep me safe, my beauty!. Unlocks all weaknesses.
- The giant python is out of control!: Used as last action of current or next turn after Snake Charmer is defeated. The following effects occur:
- Giant Python increases its actions per turn to three for the remainder of the battle.
- Enables use of the ability Big Bite.
- Big Bite: Physical attack, targets random allies. Hits 3-5 times. Chance to inflict Sleep for 3-5 turns.
- The Giant Python bears a resemblance to the Blotted Viper.