It is a beast who recently moved into The Whisperwood, a small forest located west of the town of S'warkii. It quickly gains notoriety for killing many of the forest's animals, including wolves. According to H'aanit, its actions are a result of grief and anger after being driven from its previous home by a more powerful beast.
Ghisarma is a large quadrupedal beast that resembles an aye-aye mixed with a rabbit. Its skin is a light purple colour, and littered with darker colored scars in certain places. It has large red eyes with small black pupils. Its mouth has numerous pointed teeth and constantly drools. It appears to have black fur growing on its back and along its long, curved tail. Its limbs are long and monkey-like and are positioned in a way similar to a frog. On its head are rabbit-like ears that fold downwards.
- Attack: Physical damage, single target.
- Scratch: Physical damage, single target.
- The ghisarma appears ready to respond to any attack: Ghisarma gains 1 charges of Moon's Reflection, allowing it to counter physical damage with Fury and Rage. Removed on break.
- Fury and Rage: Physical attack. Targets the ally who targeted Ghisarma with a physical attack. Critical damage.
- Rampage: Physical attack, targets random allies. Hits 2-6 times.
- The ghisarma is preparing to pounce!: Ghisarma enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Death from Above if not broken before Ghisarma's next action.
- Death from Above: Heavy physical attack, single target.