The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Bash all foes with a staff. Base damage is considerably higher than a standard attack.
Damage = 1.35 x [Attacker P.Atk - (Target P.Def x 0.335)]
Boost: Increase damage dealt by +90% per boost.
- All damage scales with the level of the attacker (see Level Multiplier)
- All damage has a random multiplier (from x0.98 to x1.02) applied to it for each hit
- Critical hits deal x1.25 damage.
- Hitting an enemy with a weakness to Staves deals x1.3 damage (or x1.5 with Stronger Strikes); hitting a Broken enemy instead deals x2.0 damage
- The Increased Physical Attack buff on the attacker or the Decreased Physical Defense on the target increases damage by x1.5; with both, the total multiplier is x2.25
For more details see Damage Formula.
- Aelfric's Auspices applies the Aelfric's Auspices buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to trigger twice for no additional cost, dealing double the damage
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- Divination applies the Divination buff, causing this skill to critically hit for ×1.25 damage
- Fire Rune and other Runelord runes will activate a follow-up hit
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Surpassing Power increases the damage cap of this skill to 99,999
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely
- Fox Spirit is most likely named after fox spirits of East Asian mythology, e.g. kitsune of Japanese mythology or the nine-tailed fox of Chinese.
- While battling Winnehild, she may use an attack of the same name: Fox Spirit. Despite sharing the same name and weapon type, the attack differs from the Warmaster skill:
- Physical attack that targets a single ally. Chance to inflict Unconsciousness.