Applies the Dreisang's Spell buff to a single ally for 3 turns.
For the duration of the effect, Elemental attack skills, including other Divine Skills, will always critically hit, dealing x1.25 damage. Note: This does not apply to skills that deal physical damage, only elemental skills. To obtain this effect for physical attacks, see the Starseer skill Divination.
Divine Skill: Can only be executed while at Boost level MAX, which requires the expenditure of 3 BP.
- Donate BP provides BP to an ally (except the user), setting up for this divine skill
- Peacock Strut applies the Increased Elemental Attack buff
- BP Boost applies the BP Boost buff, setting up for this divine skill
- Celestial Intervention removes all debuffs from an ally and applies the Celestial Intervention (Ally) buff to them, or removes all buffs from a foe and applies the Celestial Intervention (Enemy) debuff to them
- Elemental Break attacks one foe with a Staff and applies the Decreased Elemental Defense debuff to them
- Persistence on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they receive by +1 turn (max. 9)
- Elemental Augmentation increases the Elem. Atk. stat by +50
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Surpassing Power increases the damage cap of this skill to 99,999
- The Show Goes On on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they apply by +1 turn (max. 9)
- Boost-Start on the equipping character causes them to start battles with 2 BP instead of 1, setting up for this divine skill
- Elemental Aid multiplies the damage of elemental skills by ×1.5 while multiplying their SP cost by ×2
- Augmented Elements multiplies the damage of elemental skills by ×1.2
- Elemental Edge applies the Increased Elemental Attack and Increased Elemental Defense buffs indefinitely
- Because critical hits only hit for ×1.25 damage, this skill isn't useful on its own, especially considering the 50 SP and 3 BP required to use it. It is recommended to use this skill in combination with either Peacock Strut or Elemental Edge for ×1.75 damage.