At Susanna’s instruction, H’aanit journeys into the Whitewood to find the herb-of-grace so that she will be prepared to battle Redeye and free Z'aanta. She soon realizes the herb-of-grace resides in a dragon’s lair, and that she must slay the legendary beast.
The Dragon will begin battle by increasing its actions per turn to 2.
It will begin with 4 shields and three of its weaknesses locked. After each break it will unlock more weaknesses and increase its shields by 3, for a total of 10 shields.
- The dragon's scales are impenetrable...: Used at the start of the battle. Sets Dragon's weaknesses to the following:
- The dragon stands majestically before you...: Used at the start of the battle. Dragon increases its actions per turn to two.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Rending Claw: Heavy physical attack, single target.
- Dragonfire: Heavy elemental damage, . Targets entire party.
- Swept Away: Temporarily removes one ally from battle. Removed ally will return to battle after three turns. Typically used as the first free action.
- The dragon spreads its wings wide...!: Dragon enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Sweeping Storm if not broken before Dragon's next turn.
- Sweeping Storm: Temporarily removes 2 allies from battle. Removed allies will return to battle after two turns.
- Travelers who are removed from battle by Swept Away or Sweeping Storm will still obtain EXP and JP if still away from battle when Dragon is defeated.
- Buff and debuff timers will not decrement for travelers who are removed from battle by Swept Away or Sweeping Storm while away from battle.
- Dragon will not use Swept Away or Sweeping Storm if there is only one traveler in the party.
- Dragon will not use Sweeping Storm if there are only two travelers in the party. It will still use Swept Away.