Applies the Divination buff to one ally for 2 turns.
For the duration of the effect, all standard attacks and physical skills (but not elemental attacks) have a 100% chance to critically hit (dealing x1.25 damage). Additional casts of the same spell stack the duration additively, up to a maximum of 9 turns.
Boost: Adds +2 turns to the duration per level of boost (max. 9).
- Aelfric's Auspices applies the Aelfric's Auspices buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to trigger twice for no additional cost, doubling the duration (max. 9)
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Sealticge's Seduction applies the Sealticge's Seduction buff for 3 turns, causing this skill to apply to all applicable targets, instead of one (all allies)
- HP Thief/Steal SP will inflict more damage and correspondingly restore more HP/SP
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Moon's Reflection applies the Counterattack buff, causing the target to counter a foe's physical attack with a Standard Attack
- Persistence on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they receive by +1 turn (max. 9)
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- The Show Goes On on the equipping character increases the duration of buffs they apply by +1 turn (max. 9)
- Inspiration will cause Standard Attacks to restore SP equal to 1% of the damage inflicted (rounded up)
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely