- This article is about the buff. For the skill of the same name, see Dark Rune.
For the duration of the effect, your standard attacks and physical attack skills are modified so that each attack will be followed by the skill Shadowy Pursuit, dealing damage to every target struck by the original attack. The follow up attack is made with a +100 hit modifier. Multi-hit attacks will only trigger the follow-up attack once. Additional applications of the same buff onto the same target stack the remaining duration additively, up to a maximum of 9 turns.
Only one Elemental Rune may be active on a target at one time. Casting another rune overwrites the previous and resets the duration.
Shadowy Pursuit Damage = 8 x [Attacker E.Atk - (Target E.Def x 0.275)]
The attack uses your E.Atk value with the weapon you have currently equipped when the Pursuit is invoked, i.e. the weapon you attacked with. This is in contrast to normal elemental attack skills, which use the weapon you have the highest E.Atk value with.
- All damage scales with the level of the attacker (see Level Multiplier)
- All damage has a random multiplier (from x0.98 to x1.02) applied to it for each hit
- Critical hits deal x1.25 damage.
- Hitting an enemy with a weakness to Dark deals x1.3 damage (or x1.5 with Stronger Strikes); hitting a Broken enemy instead deals x2.0 damage
- The Increased Elemental Attack buff on the attacker or the Decreased Elemental Defense on the target increases damage by x1.5; with both, the total multiplier is x2.25
- Having a Adamantine Dagger Phys. Atk +167
Elem. Atk +299
Equip: Increases Dark damage dealt by +30% equipped increases damage by x1.3
For more details see Damage Formula.
|Dark Rune||Runelord||Self||15||3 turns|
Dark Rune is prevented with Celestial Intervention (Enemy).