Unleashes a single attack that deals massive physical damage to one foe. Despite the name, it is not elemental.
Damage = 10.2 x [Attacker P.Atk - (Target P.Def x 0.3)]
Divine Skill: Can only be executed while at Boost level MAX, which requires the expenditure of 3 BP.
- All damage scales with the level of the attacker (see Level Multiplier)
- All damage has a random multiplier (from x0.98 to x1.02) applied to it for each hit
- Critical hits deal x1.25 damage.
- Hitting an enemy with a weakness to Swords deals x1.3 damage (or x1.5 with Stronger Strikes); hitting a Broken enemy instead deals x2.0 damage
- The Increased Physical Attack buff on the attacker or the Decreased Physical Defense on the target increases damage by x1.5; with both, the total multiplier is x2.25
For more details see Damage Formula.
- Donate BP provides BP to an ally (except the user), setting up for this divine skill
- Abide applies the Increased Physical Attack buff to the user
- Lions Dance applies the Increased Physical Attack buff
- Armor Corrosive applies the Decreased Physical Defense debuff to one foe
- Take Aim applies the Increased Critical and Increased Accuracy buffs to all allies
- BP Boost applies the BP Boost buff, setting up for this divine skill
- Divination applies the Divination buff, causing this skill to critically hit for ×1.25 damage
- Fire Rune and other Runelord runes will activate a follow-up hit
- SP Saver halves and rounds down the SP Cost of this skill
- Summon Strength increases the Phys. Atk. stat by +50
- Surpassing Power increases the damage cap of this skill to 99,999
- Eagle Eye increases the Critical stat by +50
- Boost-Start on the equipping character causes them to start battles with 2 BP instead of 1, setting up for this divine skill
- BP Eater multiplies the damage output of boosted skills by an additional ×1.5
- Stronger Strikes multiplies the damage of attacks targeting an unbroken foe's weakness by ×1.5, instead of ×1.3
- Fortitude increases the damage of physical attacks by +6% for every 1% of HP below 33% the equipping character has, up to a maximum of ×3 damage at 1 HP
- Physical Prowess applies the Increased Physical Attack and Increased Physical Defense buffs indefinitely