Archibold is well-known for being a tournament champion with a winning streak of four. He fights to honor the memory of his father, who was killed before winning his fifth match in a row. However, he loses to Olberic.
Archibold will begin battle with 2 of his weaknesses locked behind 2 Disguised Duelists. Both Disguised Duelists must be defeated in order to target them.
- Archibold assumes a defensive position...: Used at the start of the battle. The following effects occur:
- Archibold left himself open to attacks...: Used once both Disguised Duelists have been defeated. All sealed weaknesses become unlocked.
- Attack: Physical attack, single target.
- Overhead Bash: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- Whirling Blow: Physical attack, targets entire party.
- You're no match for me! // Archibold raises his axe...: Archibold enters boost mode for 1 turn. Uses Champion's Cleave if not broken before Archibold's next turn. Archibold will use it once as his very first action and throughout the battle.
- "You're no match for me!" —Before using Champion's Cleave